Other Sites to Visit
The links below will take you to designs, education, tools, publications...a world of inspiration.
- Beadalon® Artistic
- An excellent source of product that can be found in your favorite national
and local craft stores, and the company I have entrusted with the manufacture
and distribution of my Conetastic™ tool and accessories.
- Swarovski Create Your Style
- Swarovski's DIY site offers design tools, complete product information
and numerous downloads.
Bead Society of New Jersey
- The Bead Society of New Jersey was established in 1991 to provide a forum
for the study and exchange of information and ideas relating to beads and
bead associated subjects.
...with members of BSNJ during my Copperhead Snake Necklace class...
- Beads, Baubles and Jewels
- The Public Television show about jewelry making, beading, and metal work: instructions, education and projects from leading jewelry designers and instructors.
- Katie Hacker
- Katie hosts Beads, Baubles and Jewels, writes, teaches, designs. And is one of my Beadalon® colleagues!
International Society of Glass Beadmakers
- ISGB is an organization for the promotion, education, and appreciation
of the art of glass beadmaking for wearable, sculptural, and functional art.
- Jewelry designer and teacher, jewelry publication editor, and colleague
of many years.
- Jeri Warhaftig, bead artist and teacher, sells her work at bead shows
in the North East and regularly offers workshops for beginners and advanced
beginners in her Northern New Jersey studio.
Valley Bead Society
- Serving Hunterdon County, NJ, Bucks County, PA and surrounding counties.
- The magazine's goal is to "bring the freshest, most leading edge information
possible to our subscribers about the wonderful world of handmade jewelry."
- Fernando is a Brazilian-born jewelry designer who has been making his
wonderful inspiration available in the U.S. since his arrival in 1999.
- Candie Cooper
- Metalworker, beader, TV host, author, fellow member of the Beadalon® design team...
- Helen is a silversmith with creations that inspire and an outstanding
- Sara Ellis
- Visit Sara's YouTube channel to view her jewelry tutorials and more - Sara is a Beadalon® design team member.
- Dreamtime Creations
- A supplier of Swarovski® crystals, jewelry making supplies and much more.
Birds and the Beads
- Located in Morganville, New Jersey, you can find a wide variety of beads
and a continuous program of class offerings.
- Suzanne Hye is a long-time beader and instructor and operates an online
store that is a trusted source for many of the tools I use in my work.
- John Bead Corporation
- Canada's largest bead importer, serving the wholesale trade.
- I especially love their quality resin and vintage Swarovski® crystals and
Japanese glass beads. The knowledgeable service by Debbie and the staff at
Elvee is a delight.
- Halstead Bead
- A wholesale source of jewelry supplies for metalsmiths, glass artisans, beading enthusiasts...